To start off, my name is Alyssa and I am from West Bend, WI but I moved to Oshkosh when I started attending the university. I am currently a Junior at UW-Oshkosh and I have a dual major studying Elementary Education and Special Education (middle childhood through early adolescence.) When I am not at school, I work at the daycare on campus as a teacher's aide. I also work at another daycare back home in the summer. As you might have guessed I love working with children! Some of my hobbies include reading, playing basketball, and spending time with friends and family. My favorite books are the Harry Potter series but I have a love for many others. I also play intramural basketball at Oshkosh with some of my friends. Although I do not get to see my family too often, it makes seeing them that more worth it. I have two sisters. Becca is eighteen years old and attends UW-Oshkosh as well. My other sister, Ava, is nine. I always look forward to the days that I can spend time with her back home. In Oshkosh I live with my two roommates, Lauren and Piper, who just so happen to also be my best friends.

No comments:
Post a Comment